The data shows yearly Oil Palm Planted Area in Malaysia. Malaysia oil palm planted area is further breakdown into an area planted (Hectare) by Organized Smallholders, Independent Smallholders, and Private Estate. The data is extracted from the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) and is updated yearly.
*Organized Smallholders comprised of :
1) Federal Land Development Authority (FELDA)
2) Federal Land Consolidation and Rehabilitation Authority (FELCRA)
3) Sarawak Land Consolidation & Rehabilitation Authority (SALCRA)
4) Sarawak Land Development Board
5) Sabah Land Development Board
6) Rubber Industry Smallholders Development Authority (RISDA)
7) Lembaga Kemajuan Kelantan Selatan (kesedar)
8) Perbadanan Kemajuan Ekonomi Islam Negeri Perak (PKEINPK)
The data shows the latest Capacity of Palm Oil Processing Facilities in Malaysia. The data is further breakdown into the capacity for FFB Mills, PK Crushers, Refineries, Oleochemicals. The data is extracted from the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) and is updated yearly.
The data shows the yearly Fresh Fruit Brunch (FFB) yield and Crude Palm Oil (CPO) yield of the Malaysia palm oil industry